The Conflict Information Consortium runs three major websites, CRInfo, Beyond Intractability (BI), and Moving Beyond Intractability (MBI) A new (2019) spinoff of Moving Beyond Intractability is the Construcive Conflict Initiative and the associated Constructive Confict Massive Open Online Seminar..
Moving Beyond Intractability contains several "Massive Open Online Seminar"s (MOOS) created by Guy and Heidi Burgess, and focussing on the remaining "frontier of the field" issues that are preventing us from successfully resolving so many challenging international, national, and community conflicts. More about MBI....
MBI builds off Beyond Intractability (BI) which is a huge knowledge base of essays, case studies, and other materials written over 15 years about about 400 people. It is like a free, huge, online textbook on the nature of and approaches to deal with very difficult or intractable conflicts. More about BI...
CRInfo is our first online knowledge base, focusing on "regular," tractable disputes, as well as intractable conflicts. More about CRInfo....
Other pages under the "About Tab" include:
- What's New - explaining what is new on all three sites.
- A page explaining the CRInfo/Beyond Intractability integration
- A link to a form allowing you to contact us.
- Information about how to get involved,
- by subscribing to the MBI-MOOS newsletter,
- or signing up to be a "contributor."
- Information about how to obtain permission to re-use CRInfo, BI, and MBI-MOOS materials on other sites, or in other publications or paper handouts.
- Information about how to properly cite CRInfo, BI, and MBI-MOOS materials
- An Acknowledgements Page, acknowledging our funders, staff, and material contributors, and lastly
- A Request for Donations, as all of these sites are 100% funded by user donations--without you, these materials will no longer be available! Please help!